Gate Valve Body Parts Body Bonnet Casting Steel Casting
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: Gate Valve Casting
- Casting Method: Thermal Gravity Casting
- Application: Oil and Gas
- Material: Steel
- Surface Roughness: Ra3.2
- Certification: ISO 9001:2000
- Trademark: LT
- Specification: Class 150lb~2500lb, Size 1/2"~56"
- HS Code: 8481804090
- Type: Chemical Hardening Sand
- Sand Core Type: Resin Sand Core
- Machining: CNC Machining
- Surface Treatment: Sand Blast
- Standard: API,ASME,BS,GB,JIS,AISI
- Inspection: International Inspection Report of Each Process
- Transport Package: Standard Export Packing
- Origin: China
|Product name||Valve Body Custom Sand Casting Valve Body in Stainless Steel Casting|
|Application||Valve Parts/ Pump Parts / Machinery Parts / Car Lift Part / Construction Tools / Oil and gas /Agriculture Machinery/ Firefighting Equipment / Metallurgical Equipment/Ship Equipment|
|Process||Casting, Machining, Surface treatment|
|Casting technology||sodium silicate sand casting / Alkaline phenolic resin sand casting /precoated sand casting|
|Casting Size||15 mm-1000mm /1/2inch-48inch / 150lb-2500lb /according to customer's requirement|
|Surface quality||Ra 0.8-Ra3.2 / according to customer requirement|
|Surface treatment||Shot blasting / Polishing / Painting / Powder coating / Anodizing / Zinc plating / Nickel plating / bluing / blacking / etc|
|Quality control||100% inspection before shipment|
|Design / File formats||Auto CAD(IGS,DXF,DWG,STP,STL,X-T) / SolidWorks /Huazhu CAE©InteCAST / PDF / etc|
|Package||Bubble plastic bag / polybag / pallet / wooden case / paper box / etc|
|Main customers||Stertil (Holland), LKL(Holland), GE(USA), CAT(USA), RHI(USA), WKM(Japan), UGL(Australia), ABS(Australia), KTH(Australia), Supplylink(Australia),FLOWSERVE(USA),Ruhrpumpen|
MAIN MATERIAL WE PRODUCE:
|ASTM A216||WCB, WCC...|
|ASTM A352||LCA, LCB, LCC, LC1, LC2, LC3, CA6NM...|
|ASTM A217||WC1, WC5, WC6, WC9, C5, C12, C12A, CA15...|
|ASTM A351||CF3, CF8, CF3M, CF8M, CF8C, CF10,CK20, CF10MC, CN7M|
|CN3MN,CG6MN, CG8M, CK3MCuN, CG3M...|
|ASTM A487||4A, 4B, 4C...|
|ASTM A494||M35-1, M35-2, N12MV, CW12MW, CW6MC...|
|ASTM A747||CB7Cu-1, Cu7Cu-2...|
|ASTM A890||CD4MCu, CD3MCuN...|
|ASTM A995||CD4MCuN, CE8MN, CD6MN, CD3MN, CE3MN, CD3MWCuN...|
|NICKEL||NICKEL 200, NICKEL 201...|
|NICKEL-COPPER||MONEL 400, MONEL 405, MONEL 500...|
|NICKEL-CHROME ALLOY||INCONEL 600, INCONEL 601, INCONEL 625, INCONEL 718...|
|EN 10213||1.0619, 1.4308, 1.4408, 1.4309, 1.4409, 1.7357, 1.7379...|
- Strict contract auditing invloved all departments to assure the feasibility of each order.
- Process design and validation before bulk production.
- Strictly control on all raw and auxiliary materials, All raw materials reach the world advanced level.
- On-site inspection to all processes, inspection record keep traceable for 3 years.
- All inspectors are skilled with international certificates.
- Qualified WPS and professional welders guarantee welding quality.
- 100% inspection of finished sprouts before shipment.
- Advanced and complete testing and inspection equipment: NDT, metal Microscope, impact tester, hardness tester...
- Regular training for inspection staff
- We are a innovation-driven company, we have five patents and another 13 patents will be expected to get in short months.
- we are willing to develop all new material only if it's required in application.
- Advantage technology in composition control, especially super low carton steel, stainless steel and duplex stainless steel.
- We cast very good surface of thin-wall castings, which is normally not easy to control for sand castings, but we made suitable technology and are able to guarantee smooth no-defect surface.
- Crack is fatal flaw for pressure resistant container. We can make sure no crack inside and outside of the pump and valve castings, and a good pressure-resistant performance.
- All our technology innovation only for one aim--- the best quality, even that means a higher cost and lower production rate.
- We provide free technical service about casting parts and application issues.
- Free on-site touring and introduction of our factory
- We provide process design and validation for free
- We can guarantee on-time delivery of samples and goods
- Close follow-up of all orders by special person and keep customers informed timely
- All after-sale request will be responded in 24 hours
2003 Wuxi Lingtong Casting Co.,Ltd. Founded, with main products of sodium silicate silica sand precision casting and sand casting.
2005 Lingtong started to cooperate with LKL located in Netherlands, our products entered EU market.
2008 start to supply castings to WKM in China.
2009 start cooperating with stertil B.V. who is famous lifting equipment manufacturer in Netherlands, we provide the lifting parts.
2010 we purchased 500kg and 750kg medium frequency furnaces to expand our capacity. In the same year, our products was audited by Flowserve Flow Control Co.,Ltd, and began to cooperate formally.
2012.3 our company has passed the ISO quality system registration, and has obtained ISO 9001:2008 certificate.
2014 our factory moved to industrial park of Mashan in Wuxi Binhui District, in addition, we added 1.5 tons and 2 tons of medium frequency electric furnace, as well as sand mixer and phenolic resin regeneration system. Formally start bulk production production of cast steel, especially production of stainless steel, carbon steel and duplex stainless steel.
2015.4 our samples provided to Wuxi Hitachi Pump Co., LTD get approval, and start cooperation with them.
2015.6 butterfly valve body produced by Lingtong won the 2015 CIFEX "gold award for for quality casting" , with material WCB.
2016.6 We Cooperated with Wuxi Xi Pump Manufacture co., LTD. and provide the hydroelectric equipment parts.
2016.10 Established a cooperative relationship with Shanghai Liancheng pump industry Co., LTD.
2017.1 get passed documents and on-site auditing from RUHRPUMPEN (China) Co., LTD and start cooperation.
2017.6 our vertical pump body casting won the award of "Special gold award for quality casting" in 2017 CIFEX. material is CF3M (316L stainless steel), the pump body was exported to the United States.
1. Are you a manufacturer, trading company or a third party?
We are a manufacturer, founded in 2003.
2. What kinds of material you can produce?
The dominant material we cast is stainless steel, duplex stainless steel, carbon steel etc.
3. Can you provide machined finished parts?
Yes, we have our own machining center, we have machines for different machining process and CNC machining center.
4. What is your main casting process?
Our casting technologies include alkali phoenix resin sand casing, investment casting and bonded sand casting.
5. Can you produce OEM parts according to our casting drawing and machining drawing?
Yes, we can produce OEM parts according to our casting drawing and machining drawing.
6. Which inspection reports you can provide?
We Provide dimensional inspection report, chemical composition inspection report, physical property inspection report, heat treatment report, NDT flaw detection report, according to customer demand.
7. What is the delivery time of pattern, casting parts and machining finished parts?
In general, pattern making time is 20-40 days base on the design of the parts, sample making time is 20-30 days, machining finished parts lead time is 40-60 days. The lead time will vary base one different design and weight of the parts, please contact us for details.
8. How is your goods quality?
We cooperated with many world class companied for many years, for examples, Stertil B.V., LKL, FLOWSERVE, Ruhrpump, Hitachi, Swater, GE, CAT, WKM etc. our products received good response from our customers.
9. What kinds of physical and chemical testing you can provide?
The physical and chemical testing we provide include:
- chemical composition testing
- physical property testing:hardness test,Tensile performance testing, room temperature impact testing, low temperature impact test
- NDT: PT, MT, UT &RT
- Metallographic testing
10. Can you guarantee the traceability of your products?
Regular products: On-site inspection record and FG Test report will be kept more than 3 years
Important products:On-site inspection record and FG Test report will be kept more than 5 years , applying processing card system, and make sure one card for each piece, thus to keep each piece of products are traceable.